Firm Registration (Sign Up)
Registration is free. Once you’ve registered, you’ll be able to take full advantage of all of TaxDome’s tools and features while using your account.
Our straightforward registration process takes just a few minutes.
1. Click the Start Free Trial button on the main page.
2. Enter your email address, then click Continue.
3. Enter your first and last name, phone number and your firm’s name and size.
4. Select your country. If it is not on the list, select International. If you live in the U.S., indicate the state.
Heads-up: Once you select the country and click Continue, you won’t be able to change the location.
5. Check the default currency and change it if needed. All invoices will be in the selected currency, and you won’t be able to change the default currency again.
6. Select the default language for your portal. If needed, you can always change it in your Firm Settings. Click Continue.
7. Fill in the basic details about you and your firm. Enter the firm’s street address, city, zip code and phone number. You can always add more details later or change something if needed in your Firm Settings.
8. Decide whether you want to receive copies of all emails sent from TaxDome on your behalf. If yes, enter your email address. Click Continue.
9. Select your desired pricing plan, TaxDome Pro or TaxDome Lite, then click Continue.
10. Create a password for your account. It should have at least 8 characters, one letter and one number. Enter the password a second time to confirm it.
11. Enter your firm’s TaxDome URL in the Desired firm URL field. This is the URL that you would Iike your clients to see when they interact with you via TaxDome.
For example, if you enter "taxesbest," both you and your clients will see taxesbest.taxdome.com in the address bar of your portal (you can also change the URL to your custom domain later if you prefer). Your firm’s URL can be your company name or any other name, but we recommend that you stick with your firm’s name—this way it is easily recognizable to your clients.
12. Enter the verification code sent to your email.
And now you’re ready to register! Click Let's Get Started.
Heads-up: If you enter the wrong verification code more than 10 times in a row, you won’t be able to access the registration page for 24 hours.